SALISBURY AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
The Salisbury Area Chamber of Commerce History
The business leaders of Salisbury, Maryland banded together on March 4, 1920 to form the Chamber from the Salisbury Business Men’s Association. This changed the character of the organization from the social to proactive support for the commercial sector. The organization has grown and become very active in the community. The chamber is now a 501 (c) 6 organization and continues to operate under a board of directors representing a membership of over 800 local companies and organizations.
Please visit www.salisburyarea.com or call 410-749-0144.